GIVEAWAY TIME!! To celebrate our 45th anniversary, we will give a tumbler & T-shirt ($60 total value!) to one lucky winner!
- FOLLOW US @orangecityarts
- LIKE THIS POST
- SHARE THIS POST ON YOUR STORY
(US) The giveaway ends 8/10/22 at 11:59 pm. The winner will be randomly selected and contacted via DM in one week! GOOD LUCK! #giveaway
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Orange City Arts, whose Instagram handle is @orangecityarts. The “Prize” refers to one (1) Orange City Arts Navy Vintage 45th anniversary t-shirt (winner may request size: small, medium, large, extra large) and one (1) 20 oz. Two-tone Himalayan Tumbler in black.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by **Midnight** on **8/10/22**. One (1) winner in the United States will be selected randomly by The Promoter on **8/12/22**, and the winner will be notified via DM on or after this date.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram are open only to residents of the United States. One (1) winner will be chosen randomly from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 16 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram is not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition. The giveaway will be held on Instagram and no other social media platform.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted. Void where prohibited by law.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by liking the “giveaway” post, sharing it on their story, and following @orangecityarts.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure to receive entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition, or any Prize for any indirect, special, or consequential cost, expense, loss, or damage suffered by a participant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address, and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable the fulfillment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promoter after the winner has been selected.